MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford-area residents who feel cooped up and want to vent some frustration can take out their aggression at the new Maximum Performance Smash Room.
The Smash Room, located at 8702 N. 2nd Street, allows residents to indulge their appetite for destruction with baseball bats, sledgehammers, crowbars, golf clubs and more, to destroy glasses, plates, bottles, printers, TVs, and pictures to their heart’s content.
Eyewitness News’ Whitney Martin obliterated the Smash Room on Thursday morning, which you can watch above.
Maximum Performance gym also opened an axe throwing business last year.
The Smash Room is open Fridays and Saturdays from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. and Sundays from 2 p.m. – 6p.m.
- Packers hopeful Rodgers will report to camp
- Biles tries to lead Team USA to third consecutive gold medal
- Crash, possible shooting at N. Church and Whitman in Rockford, police say
- Social media not as toxic as we think: Most posts ‘support’ causes rather than ‘oppose’ them, study finds
- Pfizer and Moderna to expand vaccine trials in children ages 5-11 at FDA request, report says