ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — In Home Medical Group and Boots Company have been working to produce much needed masks for medical professionals. Now they are asking for the public’s help.
Womanspace is joining the efforts by helping to coordinate volunteers who can sew masks from home.
Boots Upholstry say they have hundreds of masks ready to go, they only need someone to help stitch them together. Volunteers can pick up masks at Boots, located at 4950 Nimtz Road in Loves Park, from a drive-up window between 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The group is also sharing information in a Facebook group “Sewing Masks for the Greater Rockford Area”
Anyone interested can find more information and register here.
- Watch Live: Senate to vote on COVID-19 relief bill after 25 hours in session
- Football coach Les Miles placed on leave amid misconduct allegations at LSU
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?