ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Garbage collectors are reminding the public that trash in Rockford will only be picked up if it is bagged. Bulk collection is also still suspended.
All trash should be in a specified bin or tote. Loose garbage will not be collected. This is for the safety of workers who are diligently still providing garbage services during the COVID-19 outbreak.
For more information, click here.
- Bears promote Desai to defensive coordinator
- Winning numbers drawn Friday night for $1B Mega Millions prize
- Rockford Police investigate after one person is shot Friday night
- My Take: Championship Sunday picks & enamored with Hammerin’ Hank
- NFC Championship preview: Rodgers vs. Brady will steal the show