CALEDONIA, Ill. (WTVO) — Uncertain times for Illinois residents are impacting our furry friends too. B&B Canine is doing their part and offering housing to dogs who have owners who are sick in the hospital. They say they are offering no charge.
The business, located at 8682 Picken Road, made the announcement on Facebook.
Pet owners that need assistance can contact B&B at 815-885-2170.
- Stillman Valley coach Lalor reacts to ‘Return to Play’ decision/guidelines
- Facebook removes nearly 200 accounts tied to hate groups
- Illinois Legislative Black Caucus in Rockford, urge peaceful protests
- Curran’s Orchard opening early after turned away from Rockford City Market
- Rockford City Market reopens after COVID-19 closure