ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Sunday, August 18th, at 10 a.m. Rockford Police responded to a report of numerous gun shots in the 700 block of Bohm Court.
When officers arrived on scene they were able to locate numerous spent bullet casings in the street and a house struck by the gunfire.
The female occupant of the home was not injured during the incident.
The suspect’s vehicle was described as a smaller black car with black cloth covering the front and rear license plates.
The suspect was described as an African American male with his face covered.
The investigation is still ongoing.
The Rockford Police Department is asking citizens to contact them if they have any information regarding this incident. Their number is (815) 966-2900.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80