ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A local business wants to prevent people from damaging their COVID-19 Vaccination cards.
The Postal Shoppe is offering free lamination. All you have to do is head over to the shop.
Larry Hinkle, the Co-Owner, said there’s been an uptick in more people coming to get them laminated.
“The paper certificates that people are getting just won’t stand years of folding and unfolding. We thought if we laminate for the customers that they’ll be able to hang on to them and they’ll be in good shape longer,” he said.
The Postal Shoppe has two locations, you can find the address at this link.
- IceHogs pull through coaching transition and key injuries
- Guilford girls stay undefeated in NIC-10 with win at Harlem
- Belvidere North girls earn NIC-10 win at Jefferson
- Rockford area basketball scores for Tuesday, December 7
- ‘She was upset with her order’: Woman charged for allegedly firing gun in Wendy’s drive-thru