ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A local business wants to prevent people from damaging their COVID-19 Vaccination cards.
The Postal Shoppe is offering free lamination. All you have to do is head over to the shop.
Larry Hinkle, the Co-Owner, said there’s been an uptick in more people coming to get them laminated.
“The paper certificates that people are getting just won’t stand years of folding and unfolding. We thought if we laminate for the customers that they’ll be able to hang on to them and they’ll be in good shape longer,” he said.
The Postal Shoppe has two locations, you can find the address at this link.
- Fire department responds to fire at Rockford house and motorhome
- Comfortably Warm Thursday, Highs near 90-Degrees over the Weekend
- Chauvin to be arraigned for alleged civil rights violation
- States learning how many Afghan evacuees coming their way
- Gabby Petito case: What we know about the 22-year-old’s disappearance