ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A local business wants to prevent people from damaging their COVID-19 Vaccination cards.
The Postal Shoppe is offering free lamination. All you have to do is head over to the shop.
Larry Hinkle, the Co-Owner, said there’s been an uptick in more people coming to get them laminated.
“The paper certificates that people are getting just won’t stand years of folding and unfolding. We thought if we laminate for the customers that they’ll be able to hang on to them and they’ll be in good shape longer,” he said.
The Postal Shoppe has two locations, you can find the address at this link.
- Rockford WWII veteran honored with parade for 100th birthday
- El Paso dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns
- US-51 shut down south of Janesville after head-on collision
- 2 passengers sue United Airlines over engine explosion