SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WTVO) — An Illinois grant will mean a financial boost for stateline-area school libraries.
The $1.2 million comes from the Illinois School District Library Grant Program.
The money will be distributed across 684 school districts throughout the state.
Rockford schools will receive about $19,000.
School libraries can use the money to buy books, computers, and other educational resources.
- Ohio Democrats push to declare racism a public health crisis
- Job posting: Free beer and $20K to hike 2,200-mile trail
- Exclusive poll shows support for George Floyd protests, disapproval of Trump’s response
- Xfinity sees massive outages throughout Illinois, Midwest
- Illinois has 982 new COVID-19 cases Wednesday, 97 new deaths