SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (WTVO) — An Illinois grant will mean a financial boost for stateline-area school libraries.
The $1.2 million comes from the Illinois School District Library Grant Program.
The money will be distributed across 684 school districts throughout the state.
Rockford schools will receive about $19,000.
School libraries can use the money to buy books, computers, and other educational resources.
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return
- Mother acting as surrogate for another family dies while giving birth