ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — After a long deployment, the Rockford Rivets gave a local soldier a warm welcome home.
PFC Cole Buss threw out the first pitch at Saturday night’s Rivets game. The team says it was all part of his mom’s plan to surprise him.
Buss was deployed for nearly two years.
- Rockford Rivets hopeful of resuming their season on Thursday
- Local financial expert shares tips for college students
- Fallen Rockford detective remembered 19 years later
- Annual Sturgis rally in expecting 250K, stirring virus concerns
- Miss Carly’s and staff gets a well deserved makeover!