ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Family and friends mourn the loss of two loved ones. Christina Langston-Hill and her husband Teon Hill were murdered at their home on Bruce Street in Rockford.
“But it hurts so badly,” said Aquelle Stone, friend of Christina Langston-Hill. “She was one of the most caring, giving. She was so sweet. She didn’t do anything to harm nobody and Meno her husband, they were just alike. He was always colorful, happy.”
Stone says she just recently had spoken to the couple. She drives a cab and was dropping someone off when she came across the crime scene on Thursday.
“My stop was right on the corner,” said Stone. “I looked down the corner and I saw. I said please God don’t let that be a man and a woman.”
Yellow tape lined the area around the Langston-Hill home, Stone still replaying the images in her head.
“They were on the porch, under sheets,” recalled Stone. “I don’t know what else to say.”
Stone says she hopes to see justice is served for her friends.
“I really hope whoever killed her, is going to reap what they sowed for tearing apart God’s angel. She got kids.”
A Facebook page has been set up to help pay for Langston-Hill’s funeral.
- Unsettled and cooler pattern returns
- Chilly rain continues through Sunday evening
- Trubisky benched, Foles completes comeback in 30-26 win over Falcons
- Local yoga studio takes unique approach to relieve stress for Suicide Prevention Month
- Janesville Fire invites community to ‘Chalk the Walk’ for fire safety