LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Loves Park leaders approved a land swap.
The city now owns a strip of land at Starwood Drive near Costco.
In exchange it gave a much bigger plot to Spring Creek Development Group.
The city tells us Spring Creek will use that to build more retail space, and thus, bring in more sales tax revenue.
Costco, Casey’s and three manufacturers have moved in.
- Nagy, Bears name Trubisky starter for Sunday against Packers
- Illinois, Ohio State cancel game following positive COVID-19 tests
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.
- Santa Claus has arrived at CherryVale Mall
- Nicholas Conservatory’s luminary event honors local lives lost in 2020