LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Loves Park city officials say they want the public’s input to improve North Second Street.
The city is applying for a grant that would partially fund a beautification project along the road, from River Lane to Windsor.
The project would involve removing parking lanes to make room for a pedestrian and cyclist path along the west side of the corridor.
Officials say the project would improve traffic safety.
Comments about the project can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency