LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Loves Park’s WaterSurplus is buying the manufacturing and refurbishing division of Illinois Water Technologies in Roscoe.
The two companies already have a working relationship, which owner John Barelli says will continue after the deal goes through.
“It will allow us to bring in manufacturing and control some of the quality right under our roof, while reducing some of the operational expenses and the cost of the build. And, controlling schedule, which is really important for customers,” Barelli said.
The half-a-dozen or so employees in the division at IW Tech will come to work for WaterSurplus.
Barelli says that’s a huge advantage, because he’s getting experienced workers who can hit the ground running.
- Betty White is doing ‘very well’ in quarantine, representative says
- Winnebago County nears 2,000 cases of COVID-19, over 500 recoveries
- Ewing out of hospital after being treated for COVID-19
- Where is my stimulus check? What to know if you still haven’t received it
- Illinois reports new 1,713 COVID-19 cases and 31 deaths on Memorial Day