LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Loves Park’s WaterSurplus is buying the manufacturing and refurbishing division of Illinois Water Technologies in Roscoe.
The two companies already have a working relationship, which owner John Barelli says will continue after the deal goes through.
“It will allow us to bring in manufacturing and control some of the quality right under our roof, while reducing some of the operational expenses and the cost of the build. And, controlling schedule, which is really important for customers,” Barelli said.
The half-a-dozen or so employees in the division at IW Tech will come to work for WaterSurplus.
Barelli says that’s a huge advantage, because he’s getting experienced workers who can hit the ground running.
- Low visibilities as quick heavy bursts of snow continue to fall
- DeSantis seeks to regain lost ground in high-stakes Alabama debate
- Trump defense points to bankers as proof business dealings had ‘no victim’
- Slushy accumulations of snow again Saturday night
- Auburn rolls past East in Saturday NIC-10 boys’ action