MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — 26-year-old Eric Pallansch was indicted Thursday for Possession of Child Pornography.
The Machesney Park Police Department reportedly received a complaint against Pallansch on December 18th, 2019. When deputies investigated, they found Pallansch in possession of child pornography, police say.
Pallansch faces up to 7 years in prison if convicted.
- 59-year-old basic training grad set to join son’s Army unit
- Illinois health officials report 2,529 new cases of COVID-19; state surpasses 5 million tests
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- One man dead, one in critical condition after overnight crash in Beloit