MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — 26-year-old Eric Pallansch was indicted Thursday for Possession of Child Pornography.
The Machesney Park Police Department reportedly received a complaint against Pallansch on December 18th, 2019. When deputies investigated, they found Pallansch in possession of child pornography, police say.
Pallansch faces up to 7 years in prison if convicted.
- Harlem in 3rd place after day 1 of State Tournament
- Jefferson cruises past Auburn Friday night
- Boylan defeats Guilford, clinches NIC-10 championship outright
- East beats Freeport in final home game
- Hononegah bounces back in win over Belvidere