MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — 22-year-old Austin Ekberg pleaded guilty in a Winnebago County courtroom to public indecency.
Eckberg was sentenced to 180 days in jail and two years of probation.
The charge of sexually exploiting a child was dismissed.
In March 2018 the 13-year-old girls were selling Girl Scout cookies and went up to Ekberg’s SUV and saw him with his pants down.
- Rockford area tournament basketball results for Monday, February 24
- Eastland Cougars roar at the Streamwood Super-Sectional, headed back to State
- Winter Storm Watch Canceled for Remainder of the Stateline
- Blackhawks part with goaltender Lehner in three-team deal
- Winnebago County in need of election judges