MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — 22-year-old Austin Ekberg pleaded guilty in a Winnebago County courtroom to public indecency.
Eckberg was sentenced to 180 days in jail and two years of probation.
The charge of sexually exploiting a child was dismissed.
In March 2018 the 13-year-old girls were selling Girl Scout cookies and went up to Ekberg’s SUV and saw him with his pants down.
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness
- Skipper’s Skin Care Has A Natural, Organic Product For Everyone In Your Family
- The Upcoming National Fossil Day Warrants A Visit To Burpee Museum
- Dr. Shah Has A Dental Implant Solution For You
- GDS Talks Quiz Bowl Over Coffee With Eric Wilson