ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 27-year-old Eric Pallansch will spend 6 years behind bars after pleading guilty to two counts of Possession of Child Pornography.
Machesney Park Police began investigating Pallansch in December after receiving a complaint.
Investigators say they found a cell phone containing explicit images of children in Pallansch’s possession.
- A chilly start to Meteorological Spring, but warmth soon returns
- Talking with Byron native and Olympic wrestling hopeful Nolan Baker
- Expert shares ice safety tips after two men rescued on Rock River
- ‘It would be nice to actually get it’ | Frustrations mount for those unable to secure COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Rooster with knife kills owner during banned cockfight