ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 24-year-old Aaron Wright was arrested this week on charges that he sold heroin in the downtown Rockford area.
Rockford Police say they’ve received multiple complaints over the past couple of months and were able to identify Wright as the suspect.
On August 13th, they were able to arrest him.
He was charged with to counts of Delivery of a Controlled Substance within 500 Feet of a Church.
Wright was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Rockford woman sentenced to federal prison for selling firearms to a felon
- Apple’s new Mac Pro will be made in Austin, not China
- US soldier charged with planning to bomb American news network, attack Antifa
- Police corner spotted cows at home of Spotted Cow beer
- Rockford man arrested for home invasion, beating woman