ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 24-year-old Aaron Wright was arrested this week on charges that he sold heroin in the downtown Rockford area.
Rockford Police say they’ve received multiple complaints over the past couple of months and were able to identify Wright as the suspect.
On August 13th, they were able to arrest him.
He was charged with to counts of Delivery of a Controlled Substance within 500 Feet of a Church.
Wright was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Medical examiner: George Floyd died of strangulation
- Trump cuts US ties with World Health Organization
- Police, experts condemn knee restraint used on George Floyd
- UW Whitewater plans for return of students to campus this fall
- Pritzker: Trump a ‘racist, misogynist, homophobe’