ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 24-year-old Aaron Wright was arrested this week on charges that he sold heroin in the downtown Rockford area.
Rockford Police say they’ve received multiple complaints over the past couple of months and were able to identify Wright as the suspect.
On August 13th, they were able to arrest him.
He was charged with to counts of Delivery of a Controlled Substance within 500 Feet of a Church.
Wright was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Hoppin’ good time: Kangaroo on the loose in Illinois
- Slim Jim jerky recipe creator Lon Adams dies of COVID-19
- Winnebago County officials expect slow rollout of COVID-19 vaccine, beginning as early as next week
- Top dog, cat names of 2020 include coronavirus-related monikers
- Police searching for motorist who killed cat by throwing it out of Jeep into busy Oklahoma intersection