ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Darnell Baymon, 51, was indicted Wednesday for allegedly stabbing a man at the Way Low Gas Station on W. State Street in May.
The Winnebago County State’s Attorney’s Office says an argument broke out between Baymon and the victim on May 3rd, at which point Baymon stabbed the victim in the left shoulder.
Baymon has been indicted by a Grand Jury for the charge of Aggravated Battery with a Deadly Weapon.
- 3 additional local businesses ordered to close for defying Gov. Pritzker’s COVID-19 executive order
- Bitter Cold Morning, Highs Briefly Warm Up Ahead of Late-Week Cooldown
- Watch Live: Twitter, Facebook, Google CEOs testify on social media protections amid censorship claims
- Rockton kid’s ‘Freedom Flapper’ mullet comes in 2nd best in U.S.A.
- ‘I needed to say something before I could move on’: Chrissy Teigen posts heartbreaking essay about pregnancy loss