JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — A Janesville man was arrested Friday, August 23rd, for his eighth Operating While Intoxicated Offense.
Shortly after 8 a.m. officers were dispatched to the area of N. Crosby Ave and Harvard Drive for a report of an erratic driver.
59-year-old Daniel J. Knopes, was driving onto curbs, struck a street sign and a mail box, authorities said.
Knopes had a suspended driver license for OWI and seven prior convictions for OWI, police said.
- US unemployment drops unexpectedly to 13.3% in May
- VIDEO: Officers suspended after shoving, injuring 75-year-old man at protest
- Police: Parents, 4 kids found dead in garage in San Antonio
- It’s National Doughnut Day! Here’s where you can score free doughnuts
- Activist group plans protest Friday in Loves Park