JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — A Janesville man was arrested Friday, August 23rd, for his eighth Operating While Intoxicated Offense.
Shortly after 8 a.m. officers were dispatched to the area of N. Crosby Ave and Harvard Drive for a report of an erratic driver.
59-year-old Daniel J. Knopes, was driving onto curbs, struck a street sign and a mail box, authorities said.
Knopes had a suspended driver license for OWI and seven prior convictions for OWI, police said.
- ‘Glory Days’: East 1974 State Champions
- ‘Overtime’ spotlight: Boylan swimmer Nhia Caras
- Get To Know Hononegah’s Finley Hamilton
- Rockford group helping those in need fights to reopen after being shut down by city
- Retired Winnebago Co. Judge Rosemary Collins reacts to death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg