JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — A Janesville man was arrested Friday, August 23rd, for his eighth Operating While Intoxicated Offense.
Shortly after 8 a.m. officers were dispatched to the area of N. Crosby Ave and Harvard Drive for a report of an erratic driver.
59-year-old Daniel J. Knopes, was driving onto curbs, struck a street sign and a mail box, authorities said.
Knopes had a suspended driver license for OWI and seven prior convictions for OWI, police said.
- Rockford woman sentenced to federal prison for selling firearms to a felon
- Apple’s new Mac Pro will be made in Austin, not China
- US soldier charged with planning to bomb American news network, attack Antifa
- Police corner spotted cows at home of Spotted Cow beer
- Rockford man arrested for home invasion, beating woman