JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — Police say 47-year-old Jeffrey Wood drove through a closed garage door at the Janesville Police Department around 4:30 a.m. Thursday.
Police say Wood was intoxicated and had left his home during a domestic dispute, and told police that he intentionally drove through the door because he had grievances with police.
Wood was arrested and held in custody.
- Bears promote Desai to defensive coordinator
- Winning numbers drawn Friday night for $1B Mega Millions prize
- Rockford Police investigate after one person is shot Friday night
- My Take: Championship Sunday picks & enamored with Hammerin’ Hank
- NFC Championship preview: Rodgers vs. Brady will steal the show