JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — An individual was found dead near the rear of a business in Janesville on Monday, November 11th.
According to officials, the individual was identified as 58-year-old Michael Terry.
He was located near 20 S. Main Street in an alleyway.
The incident was reported to authorities at 10:57 a.m.
WKOW reported that the man was homeless and that southern Wisconsin saw record cold for the time of year.
An autopsy was completed by the Dane County Medical Examiner’s Officer and additional testing is underway at this time, officials reported.
The death remains under investigation by the Janesville Police Department and the Rock County Medical Examiner’s Department.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’