JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — An individual was found dead near the rear of a business in Janesville on Monday, November 11th.
According to officials, the individual was identified as 58-year-old Michael Terry.
He was located near 20 S. Main Street in an alleyway.
The incident was reported to authorities at 10:57 a.m.
WKOW reported that the man was homeless and that southern Wisconsin saw record cold for the time of year.
An autopsy was completed by the Dane County Medical Examiner’s Officer and additional testing is underway at this time, officials reported.
The death remains under investigation by the Janesville Police Department and the Rock County Medical Examiner’s Department.
- Protestors, police clash again at Rockford City Market
- Man taken to hospital after motorcycle crash in Rockford
- One person shot at Rockford bar
- Winnebago Co. school administrators address back to school plans
- Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’