STERLING, Ill. (WTVO) — An employee at Sterling Steel was found dead at the company Tuesday morning, according to the City of Sterling.
Sterling Police were called to the company, located at 101 Avenue K, at 6:47 a.m. where 46-year-old David Hanna was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say foul play is not suspected, but the incident remains under investigation.
- Gilbert and Hagel Return to IceHogs from Chicago Blackhawks
- Martin Luther King Day event encourages voter registration
- Mostert lifts 49ers to Super Bowl with 37-20 win vs Packers
- Delia and Gagne Lead Hogs to Shutout Win Over Wolves
- Overnight Café houses people in need during cold nights