STERLING, Ill. (WTVO) — An employee at Sterling Steel was found dead at the company Tuesday morning, according to the City of Sterling.
Sterling Police were called to the company, located at 101 Avenue K, at 6:47 a.m. where 46-year-old David Hanna was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say foul play is not suspected, but the incident remains under investigation.
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Man arrested in Oregon sentenced to 60 months in prison for re-entering US after being deported
- Illinois reports highest single-day record with 4,942 new COVID-19 cases Thursday
- Illinois starts planning for COVID-19 vaccine as cases surge
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch