FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — The Stephenson County Coroner has identified 35-year-old Antonio Carillo as the man killed in a mobile home fire on Saturday.
The incident happened around 5:30am Saturday at 2044 W. Galena Avenue.
Firefighters arrived to find half the trailer already in flames.
One woman inside escaped, but suffered from smoke inhalation.
Carillo was trapped inside a back room. Firefighters eventually got him out. But, he eventually passed away.
- Standout defenseman Cody Franson returning to the IceHogs
- Winnebago County businesses brace for more restrictions as COVID-19 pos. rate reaches warning level
- Drive-thru flu shots available in Stephenson County
- Trump announces ‘Born Alive’ executive order
- October will feature two full moons, including Halloween