FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — The Stephenson County Coroner has identified 35-year-old Antonio Carillo as the man killed in a mobile home fire on Saturday.
The incident happened around 5:30am Saturday at 2044 W. Galena Avenue.
Firefighters arrived to find half the trailer already in flames.
One woman inside escaped, but suffered from smoke inhalation.
Carillo was trapped inside a back room. Firefighters eventually got him out. But, he eventually passed away.
- Obama, Bush, Clinton volunteer to receive coronavirus vaccine on camera
- Fire tragedy strikes Freeport family twice; Man killed following early morning fire
- San Francisco bans tobacco smoking inside apartments, but pot smoking OK
- Man’s wife sells his PlayStation 5 after she discovers he lied and said it was an air purifier
- 11-year-old dies after apparently shooting himself during online class, sheriff’s office says