BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — 33-year-old Jagunath Jackson, of Chicago, was sentenced to 10 years in prison on heroin dealing and stolen weapons charges.
The Boone County State’s Attorney says Jackson pleaded guilty to charges of Possession with Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance and Possession of a Stolen Firearm on August 7th in Boone County Court.
Jackson was arrested by police in November 2018 at the Belvidere Oasis. A K9 found 24 grams of heroin and a stolen .380 caliber pistol in his car.
- Belvidere schools on lockdown due to ‘safety concern’ at Belvidere North
- New 4K images of Titanic released after first manned dive in 14 years
- Cleveland police officer accused of exposing himself, urinating on 12-year-old girl
- All aboard! Amtrak route from Chicago to New Orleans restored
- Florida woman takes plea deal in baby’s co-sleeping death