BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — A 25-year-old man was shot following what police describe as a “large disturbance” on Dewey Street Friday night.
According to Beloit Police, the incident happened around 8 p.m. in the 1700 block of Dewey Street.
The victim was taken to a local hospital and is said to have suffered a non-life threatening gunshot wound.
Police say the investigation is ongoing, but the shooting does not appear to be a random act.
- Two Rockford teens, 16 and 14, arrested for stealing a car
- Rockford Police release photos of Cricket, Aldi’s robbery suspect
- Rockford Police say suspect tried to take officer’s weapon during arrest
- Suspect arrested in Marsh Avenue shooting in Rockford
- Will Smith film departs Georgia over voting restrictions