BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — A 25-year-old man was shot following what police describe as a “large disturbance” on Dewey Street Friday night.
According to Beloit Police, the incident happened around 8 p.m. in the 1700 block of Dewey Street.
The victim was taken to a local hospital and is said to have suffered a non-life threatening gunshot wound.
Police say the investigation is ongoing, but the shooting does not appear to be a random act.
- Rockford Rivets hopeful of resuming their season on Thursday
- Local financial expert shares tips for college students
- Fallen Rockford detective remembered 19 years later
- Annual Sturgis rally in expecting 250K, stirring virus concerns
- Miss Carly’s and staff gets a well deserved makeover!