MCHENRY, Ill. (WTVO) — 40-year-old Ramiro Gonsalez-Garcia was arrested on Sunday and charged with seven counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child.
The McHenry County Sheriff’s Office says a concerned parent made a report to police on Saturday, February 1st. During the course of the investigation, police say they determined that Gonsalez-Garcia had been abusing a minor in his care.
He was arrested and taken to the McHenry County Jail, where he was charged with an additional 2 counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
Gonsalez-Garcia is being held on a $300,000 bond.\
- NASCAR safety innovations helped save Ryan Newman’s life
- Former Illinois Gov. Blagojevich released from prison
- Rochelle Police looking for sex offender with outstanding warrants
- 15 men arrested in FBI Operation in Kankakee area
- Big changes proposed to DCFS in ‘AJ Freund Act’