MCHENRY, Ill. (WTVO) — 40-year-old Ramiro Gonsalez-Garcia was arrested on Sunday and charged with seven counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child.
The McHenry County Sheriff’s Office says a concerned parent made a report to police on Saturday, February 1st. During the course of the investigation, police say they determined that Gonsalez-Garcia had been abusing a minor in his care.
He was arrested and taken to the McHenry County Jail, where he was charged with an additional 2 counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
Gonsalez-Garcia is being held on a $300,000 bond.\
- Ready’s slam leads Snappers to victory against South Bend
- Frost concerns continue Wednesday night, but warmer days follow
- Packers to open the 2021 season in New Orleans
- Packers reportedly have a deal with veteran quarterback Blake Bortles
- Push for electric car accessibility renewed after pipeline shutdown