MCHENRY, Ill. (WTVO) — 40-year-old Ramiro Gonsalez-Garcia was arrested on Sunday and charged with seven counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault of a Child.
The McHenry County Sheriff’s Office says a concerned parent made a report to police on Saturday, February 1st. During the course of the investigation, police say they determined that Gonsalez-Garcia had been abusing a minor in his care.
He was arrested and taken to the McHenry County Jail, where he was charged with an additional 2 counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault.
Police say the investigation is ongoing.
Gonsalez-Garcia is being held on a $300,000 bond.\
- Rockford man charged with Attempted Murder after roommate dispute turns violent
- Fans won’t be allowed at the Packers first two home games
- First Sign of Rain Could Come As Early as Saturday Morning
- Rockford parents choosing private school for full-time in-person learning
- Experts offer safety tips for parents who will leave students home alone this Fall