MENDOTA, Ill. (WTVO) — The Mendota Education Association and Board of Education reached a tentative agreement on Friday, so the strike will end.
Both parties said that a tentative agreement was reached and school will be back in session Monday, October 28th.
The board is scheduled to meet on Tuesday, October 29th to vote on the contract.
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
- Local leaders stress importance of creating Citizens Oversight Board
- RAVE board approves improvements for Coronado Peforming Arts and BMO Harris Bank centers
- Rockford City Council passes drive-in movie nights at former Magna parking lot
- Rockford police announce arrests after robberies, several shootings over the weekend