MENDOTA, Ill. (WTVO) — The Mendota Education Association and Board of Education reached a tentative agreement on Friday, so the strike will end.
Both parties said that a tentative agreement was reached and school will be back in session Monday, October 28th.
The board is scheduled to meet on Tuesday, October 29th to vote on the contract.
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return