ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Tuesday evening, Rockford police officers responded to a crash involving a motorcycle on N. 2nd Street near Spring Creek.
Officials say the man who was driving the motorcycle was rushed to a local hospital and is currently in critical condition. It is not clear if there were further injuries. It was raining at the time of the incident.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area.
This is a developing story.
- IceHogs ready to speed into their season while navigating COVID protocols
- Kenny Strawbridge’s heroic hoop leads to conference award
- Pot taxes to fund violence prevention, prisoner re-entry programs
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- One month after Don Carter Lanes shooting, 14-year-old survivor hopes to use his story to help others