ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A crash involving multiple cars backed up traffic on IL route 2 and Gold River Avenue on Wednesday afternoon.
Around 4:45 p.m., a witness said a GMC was turning left onto Gold River Avenue when the driver of a red Focus rear ended the car, pushing it into oncoming traffic, where it was hit head-on by another car.
Blackhawk Fire Protection District Chief Jonathan Trail said four people were taken to area hospitals, three with minor injuries and one with a more “serious” injury.
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at home
- Teens arrested after log goes off cliff, kills photographer while taking senior pictures
- 10-year-old dies after being flung from festival ride
- 10-year-old kicks attempted rapist in groin, escapes, records say
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness