ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The River District Association announced the musical performers for the 2019 Fall for Rockford festival, which is set for September 21st.
This year’s headliner will be Nashville-recording duo Muscadine Bloodline, known for the songs “Movin’ On” and “WD-40.”
Also performing, the bluesy/folksy Scruffy Pearls, and the Chicago-based singer/songwriter Kyle Young.
The one-day music festival will take place on Saturday, September 21st from 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. in the 100 and 200 blocks of North Main Street.
Fall for Rockford is a free-admission concert festival, during which dozens of area restaurants will be offering signature menu items to those in attendance.
Last year’s event brought 5,500 people to downtown Rockford, according to the festival organizers.
- Transgender group’s birth certificate suit advances in Ohio
- WWII veteran wants 100 birthday cards for his 100th birthday
- PHOTOS: Border Wall in San Diego
- Despite border wall, families in two countries unite in Friendship Park
- Lawyer champions migrant rights in a divided America