ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Donations to support the victims and families of the Don Carter Lanes shooting have neared $50,000, according to the owner.
Dennis Steinhoff, Jerome Woodfork, and Thomas Furseth were killed in the mass shooting on December 26th, 2020. Three others were hurt.
Duke Webb, the alleged killer, a decorated Green Beret, now sits in the Winnebago County Jail. His attorney has suggested that PTSD may be to blame for the incident.
Webb, 37, will be in court on February 16th.
- New survey discovers why most people don’t recycle
- Female truckers allege Facebook ads ‘discriminate’
- TSMC to increase investment in Arizona to $40B as Biden visits chip manufacturer
- These 5 plants shout ‘holiday season,’ and here’s how to care for them
- Six pledges McCarthy has made for a GOP House as he aims for Speakership