ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Donations to support the victims and families of the Don Carter Lanes shooting have neared $50,000, according to the owner.
A GoFundMe has raised more than $21,000 and the Miracle Mile Fund has exceeded $27,000.
Dennis Steinhoff, Jerome Woodfork, and Thomas Furseth were killed in the mass shooting on December 26th, 2020. Three others were hurt.
Duke Webb, the alleged killer, a decorated Green Beret, now sits in the Winnebago County Jail. His attorney has suggested that PTSD may be to blame for the incident.
Webb, 37, will be in court on February 16th.
- Influencer mom fighting for life after suffering aneurysm one week before due date
- Over 280 dead Saturday in one of deadliest train crashes in history
- Some Apple customers frustrated by new savings accounts
- Rockford Pride Alley Party kicks off Saturday
- Homemade bomb found in Florida neighborhood, officials say
For more local news, download the MyStateline app (iOS) or (Android).
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram!