ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Donations to support the victims and families of the Don Carter Lanes shooting have neared $50,000, according to the owner.
Dennis Steinhoff, Jerome Woodfork, and Thomas Furseth were killed in the mass shooting on December 26th, 2020. Three others were hurt.
Duke Webb, the alleged killer, a decorated Green Beret, now sits in the Winnebago County Jail. His attorney has suggested that PTSD may be to blame for the incident.
Webb, 37, will be in court on February 16th.
- Five cases to watch as a conservative Supreme Court begins its new term
- Sacheen Littlefeather, who declined Brando’s Oscar, dies at 75
- Watch: By boat and jet ski, volunteers assist in Ian rescue efforts
- It’s flu vaccine time and seniors need revved-up shots
- Nobel prize in medicine awarded for research on evolution