(WTVO) — Wisconsin is a major battleground state in the upcoming U.S. Presidential Election in November.
A Marquette University poll shows Joe Biden’s lead there is shrinking, with 47% of likely voters backing the Democrat, compared to President Trump’s 43%.
In July, Biden had a 6-point lead. Last month, it dropped to 5.
Ten electoral votes are up for grabs in Wisconsin: in the 2016 election, Trump won the Badger State against Hillary Clinton.
- Wisconsin man arrested after fatal car crash in Milton
- Vehicle crash on intersection of Alpine and State; traffic lights out
- Illinois State Trooper charged in connection with alleged scheme to sell stolen military equipment
- 72nd Emmy Awards: The Winners
- Dakota High School moves to remote learning for two weeks after student tests positive for COVID-19