ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Back in October, Rockford’s newest trampoline park, Flow, announced they were getting ready to open.
According to their Facebook page, they opened Saturday, January 11th from 9am until Midnight. And Sunday hours 11am-7pm.
The recreation center is at 5505 E. State Street.
The center offers a Ninja Warrior course, zip line, trampoline dodgeball, and more.
- Rockford woman fights off attacker, police investigating
- One person hospitalized in Rockford house fire
- Auburn Lady Knights’ season comes to an end
- Boylan’s season, Kennedy’s high school career end
- Sycamore advances to Sectional championship game