ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Back in October, Rockford’s newest trampoline park, Flow, announced they were getting ready to open.
According to their Facebook page, they opened Saturday, January 11th from 9am until Midnight. And Sunday hours 11am-7pm.
The recreation center is at 5505 E. State Street.
The center offers a Ninja Warrior course, zip line, trampoline dodgeball, and more.
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Which face masks are most effective?
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
- Rockford Park District explains changes in new proposal