WINNEBAGO COUNTY (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Animal services has a program called “Nine Lives for Nine Dollars.”
For just $9 you can bring home any cat six months and older, and you are limited to two cats.
All adoptions include a wellness exam, spay or neuter, microchip and vaccinations.
Animal services currently have more than 120 cats looking for forever homes.
- President Trump lifting COVID-19 travel restrictions on Europe, UK, Brazil
- Freeport coach Dedmond speaks out on the impact of MLK Jr.
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Beloit business encourages people to ‘Adopt a Grandparent’ for Valentine’s Day
- Local organization issues online challenge in honor of MLK Day