ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — We’ll have to wait another month to find out what will happen in the court cases of two Rockford Police officers, each charged with sexual assault.
A Winnebago County Judge was supposed to decide if there is a conflict of interest in Daniel Basile and Eric Thurmond’s cases.
Both men have the same attorney, Aaron Buscemi.
Thurmond was out with Basile on the night he is accused of sexually assaulting a Rockford woman.
The State has said that they would have Thurmond testify in Basile’s case.
The judge, instead, gave Buscemi more time to review the evidence in the case.
A final decision is expected on February 28th.
- No trick-or-treating in Beloit this Halloween
- Superfat is changing the way you snack
- Celebrate Vintage Shop Hop at Home on Hayloft
- Texas man who sought to kill, rape and eat a child sentenced to 40 years in federal prison
- Defining law terms with Cronauer Law