ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police are investigating 15 murders which happened in 2019, five of which happened in the last week and a half.
On July 29th, a gunman shot and killed Phillip Butler and Trifari Hughes on Hutchins Avenue.
On Thursday, August 1st, another shooting at 8th Street and 11th Avenue claimed the life of Antonio Thompson.
This morning, around 3:30 a.m., 28-year-old Teon Hill and his wife, 27-year-old Christina Langston-Hill, were murdered at their home at 727 Bruce Street.
So far, no arrests have been made in any of the five murders.
- 12-year-old chef celebrates birthday by baking treats for the homeless
- Trump ties US success to 2nd term: ‘You have to vote for me’
- Bears backups get drubbed by the Giants in preseason action
- Speed and talent should make this an explosive season for Harlem
- Out of towners bring big bucks to the Forest City