ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A Rockford elementary caught fire Monday night and investigators believe it may have been intentional.
It happened just before 7:00 p.m. Firefighters put out the flames quickly, but the bricks by the front door have been heavily charred.
There is smoke damage inside the building and some insulation burned as well.
Officials say no one was hurt.
- Regents win NACC South tournament, beat Aurora University, 97-91
- ISP investigate a stolen Belvidere Police squad car crash
- Dosunmu’s return powers No. 4 Illinois over No. 7 Ohio State
- E-Rabs overcome 12-point halftime deficit, beat Jefferson to tie for Division ‘B’ lead
- Boylan tops Harlem, Titans inch closer to top seed in Division ‘A’