OGLE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — The Ogle County Health Department says a person in their 70’s has tested positive for coronavirus, becoming the 13th case so far in the county.
Gov. JB Pritzker announced 73 people had died in the state in the last 24 hours, the largest spike in deaths so far. There have been 380 deaths in Illinois from the disease.
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- NASCAR team to pay tribute for former Loves Park man
- Stillman Valley coach Lalor reacts to ‘Return to Play’ decision/guidelines
- Facebook removes nearly 200 accounts tied to hate groups
- Illinois Legislative Black Caucus in Rockford, urge peaceful protests