OGLE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — The Ogle County Health Department announced 6 new cases of COVID-19 in the county on Thursday, bringing the total to 127.
There have been 2 coronavirus-related deaths so far to date.
A total of 28 people have recovered from the disease.
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’
- Some Winnebago County absentee ballots rejected due to voter mistakes
- Sinnissippi Park gets spooky with 2nd annual ‘Festival of Frights’
- Loves Park officials seek input on N. 2nd Street improvements