OGLE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Ogle County announced that a second person, an adult in their 20s, has tested positive for COVID-19.
According to the Ogle County Health Department, further details about the patient will not be released to protect the family’s privacy.
Rochelle Community Hospital says the first case, reported Monday, is an adult in their 50’s.
- Stillman Valley coach Lalor reacts to ‘Return to Play’ decision/guidelines
- Facebook removes nearly 200 accounts tied to hate groups
- Illinois Legislative Black Caucus in Rockford, urge peaceful protests
- Curran’s Orchard opening early after turned away from Rockford City Market
- Rockford City Market reopens after COVID-19 closure