MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Old Navy announced Friday that its new store at Machesney Crossings will open on Saturday, November 2nd.
A ribbon cutting will take place at 9:15 a.m, with the store scheduled to open at 9:30 a.m.
The store will be located at 1005 West Lane.
- Boylan Girls edge Rockford Co-Op in NIC-10 Golf
- Hazy skies Sunday afternoon
- Poplar Grove girl receives surprise of a lifetime thanks to Make-A-Wish
- Dozens ‘Back the Blue’ at Loves Park rally
- Rockford women’s group honors Ruth Bader Ginsburg