ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford taco truck vendor Olivo Taco has announced the 3 for $5 taco business will be opening a physical location near downtown.
According to a Facebook post, the restaurant will be located at 330 College Avenue and will still sell chicken, fish, vegetarian, vegan, and steak tacos for the same low price it offers on its three food trucks.
An opening date was not announced.
- You won’t get a second stimulus check before Election Day, so what now?
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- New Biden ad featuring Sam Elliott takes off on Twitter
- Volunteer in AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccine trial has died, Brazil health authority says
- ‘Hap-hap-happiest Christmas’: Sam’s Club offers virtual shopping experience in ‘Griswold House’