ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO)–One person was injured after a house duplex caught on fire Monday night.
Fire crews arrived at 737 Easton Parkway at 11:47 p.m. on May 27, and brought the fire under control within 19 minutes.
Officials say the resident was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
Property damages amount to $150,000, and the cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Cubs decline option year on Lester’s contract
- Halloween Warmup Won’t Stick Around
- Belvidere Chamber holds ‘trunk or treat’ so kids don’t miss out on Halloween fun
- Event donates coats, hats, gloves to homeless Rockford veterans
- In latest border-wall ceremony before election, DHS leader commemorates 400th mile