WASHINGTON, D.C. (WTVO) — Two men from Illinois were among those arrested during Wednesday’s riots at the nation’s Capitol.
Bradley Ruskelas, of Inverness, and David Fitzgerald, of Roselle, were both charged with Unlawful Entry, according to arrest records.
Earlier today, the DC Metropolitan Police Department announced that 80 people have been arrested since the unrest began.
A majority of those were either curfew violations or unlawful presence on Capitol grounds.
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- NIU’s Trayvon Rudolph named to Freshman All-America team
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk
- Another round of light snow Tuesday afternoon