ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Paul Carpenter filed petition to run for Winnebago County State’s Attorney, Monday.
Carpenter is the Winnebago County Assistant State’s Attorney since 2011. He’s served under bother Joe Bruscato and Marilyn Hite Ross.
Before Carpenter worked in the State’s Attorney’s office he was in private practice in Rockford.
Carpenter says his campaign announcement and kickoff is planned for January.
- Ohio police department asks public not to overwhelm dispatch with mask complaints
- Officer told George Floyd: ‘It takes … a lot of oxygen to talk’
- Supreme Court expected to rule on Trump’s tax records today
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Southern California lake
- As other states’ COVID-19 cases spike health experts say Illinois’ future is in your hands