ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Paul Carpenter filed petition to run for Winnebago County State’s Attorney, Monday.
Carpenter is the Winnebago County Assistant State’s Attorney since 2011. He’s served under bother Joe Bruscato and Marilyn Hite Ross.
Before Carpenter worked in the State’s Attorney’s office he was in private practice in Rockford.
Carpenter says his campaign announcement and kickoff is planned for January.
- Rock River Valley Blood Center facing blood shortage once again
- Rockford leaders meet with activists to discuss desired qualities for open Fire, Police Chief positions
- Local doctors encourage hesitant parents to get their kids vaccinated for COVID-19
- Accused Dixon school shooter back in court, deemed unfit for trial once again
- Biden administration cancels expansion of biometric requirements for those seeking citizenship