ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Paul Carpenter filed petition to run for Winnebago County State’s Attorney, Monday.
Carpenter is the Winnebago County Assistant State’s Attorney since 2011. He’s served under bother Joe Bruscato and Marilyn Hite Ross.
Before Carpenter worked in the State’s Attorney’s office he was in private practice in Rockford.
Carpenter says his campaign announcement and kickoff is planned for January.
- Craigslist ad goes viral, sparks search for ‘Grandma’ in need of family for Christmas
- Remembering Sandy Hook victims 7 years later
- Two state workers involved in A.J. Freund case no longer work for DCFS
- Woman killed crossing Illinois interstate to reach family
- Woman arrested in Roscoe for sexual abuse to a minor