ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Paul Carpenter filed petition to run for Winnebago County State’s Attorney, Monday.
Carpenter is the Winnebago County Assistant State’s Attorney since 2011. He’s served under bother Joe Bruscato and Marilyn Hite Ross.
Before Carpenter worked in the State’s Attorney’s office he was in private practice in Rockford.
Carpenter says his campaign announcement and kickoff is planned for January.
- Illinois to spend $4.1 million to halt opioid deaths
- Harlem School District residents could get property tax relief thanks to state grant
- Rick Ciganek sworn in as Winnebago County’s Chief Deputy
- NTSB holds press conference on crash that killed Kobe Bryant
- Choice Furniture at CherryVale Mall set to close in March