ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Paul Carpenter filed petition to run for Winnebago County State’s Attorney, Monday.
Carpenter is the Winnebago County Assistant State’s Attorney since 2011. He’s served under bother Joe Bruscato and Marilyn Hite Ross.
Before Carpenter worked in the State’s Attorney’s office he was in private practice in Rockford.
Carpenter says his campaign announcement and kickoff is planned for January.
- Nagy, Bears name Trubisky starter for Sunday against Packers
- Illinois, Ohio State cancel game following positive COVID-19 tests
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.
- Santa Claus has arrived at CherryVale Mall
- Nicholas Conservatory’s luminary event honors local lives lost in 2020