ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Volunteers made costumes for new babies at Swedish American Hospital’s neonatal intensive care unit on Friday.
The tiny patients were dressed up in fun holiday costumes such as popcorn and superheroes.
The staff of the NICU say the costumes help to brighten the spirits of both parents and the staff.
Baby Lincoln was born in August at just 30 weeks.
“We had him as the little fry from the McDonald’s fry costume,” said mom Brandi McDaniel. “That fits him perfectly. He’s so tiny. So, he’s just like a little extra fry that was in there with them.”
“Little Fry” Lincoln is 8 weeks old today and is expected to go home soon.
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return