CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — A plane slid off a runway at Chicago’s O’Hare Airport Monday morning due to snowy conditions.
According to WLS, an American Eagle flight 4125 from Greensboro, North Carolina slid off the runway at 7:45 a.m.
An American Airlines spokesperson said, “After landing, American Eagle flight 4125, operated by Envoy Air, slid off the runway due to icy conditions at Chicago O’Hare. No injuries were reported. All 38 passengers and three crew members were removed from the aircraft and are now safely back in the terminal.”
O’Hare and Midway airports have cancelled 408 flights as of 9:50 a.m
- Belvidere falls to Genoa-Kingston at home
- Stillman Valley beats Winnebago on the road
- Stateline students preserve the stories and history of local veterans
- Tips for homeowners to stay warm and safe in winter storms
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s