KENNER, La. (AP) — Louisiana authorities said three brothers are accused of raping a 10-year-old girl. Raul and Wilmer Paz Perez were arrested Saturday and charged with first-degree rape of a victim under the age of 13.
Kenner police said Monday that Elder Paz Perez remains a fugitive.
Police said the brothers were alone with the girl on Sept. 9 and began making sexual advances towards her.
Police said the girl refused and locked herself in the bathroom but they broke in and raped her.
Anyone with information on Elder Paz Perez should contact the police.
It’s unclear if the brothers have lawyers to speak for them.
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Which face masks are most effective?
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
- Rockford Park District explains changes in new proposal