ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 50-year-old Vance Patterson was arrested Wednesday after narcotics detectives say they witnessed him delivering a “large amount of cocaine.”
According to the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department, police had been receiving numerous complaints about Patterson selling drugs at various locations in the Rockford area.
On Wednesday, police say narcotics detectives observed a drug sale in the area of 14th Street and 9th Avenue.
Patterson was charged with Unlawful Delivery of 15-100 grams of Cocaine and Unlawful Delivery of 100-400 grams of Cocaine.
He was taken into custody and lodged in the Winnebago County Jail.
- Humans now being legally composted in Washington
- Gweneth Paltrow’s vagina-scented candle reportedly explodes in woman’s home
- Harvard physicist: ‘Serious possibility’ alien spacecraft visited solar system
- Illinois collects $62M in cannabis revenue for neighborhoods
- 24-pound cat looking for an adoptive family, workout partner