ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 24-year-old Von Johnson, Jr. was arrested Wednesday after police say detectives tied him to the sale of fentanyl at various locations throughout Winnebago County.
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department say Johnson was arrested in the 900 block of School Street at 1:15 p.m., and was found to have both fentanyl and crack cocaine on him at the time.
Johnson is currently on parole from the Illinois Department of Corrections.
He is charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine, Possession with Intent to Deliver Fentanyl, and Delivery of Less than One Gram of Fentanyl.
- Fire crews extinguish apartment fire early Monday morning
- Eight panelists square off in The Great Graduated Income Tax Debate
- Rodgers throws 4 TDs as Packers beat Texans 35-20
- Light snow likely late Sunday night/early Monday morning
- Robinson excels despite Jaguars 39-29 loss to Chargers